- Now tradingNow trading on the
Italian stock exchange
Banca Farmafactoring S.p.A. adopts the traditional administration and control corporate governance model.
The governance model is comprised of:
- Board of Directors (the body with strategic supervision function)
- Chief Executive Officer (the body with management function)
- Board of Statutory Auditors (the body with control function)
The corporate governance provides, moreover, for the establishment of a Supervisory Board (SB) and specialised committees with investigation, advisory and proposal tasks towards the bodies vested with strategic supervision and management functions:
- Remuneration Committee
- Related-party Transactions Committee
- Appointment Committee
- Risk Control Committee
Banca Farmafactoring belongs to the category of companies with extended size or operational complexity, as a listed company, admitted to trading of its shares on the MTA run by the Italian Stock Exchange S.p.A.
As indicated in the "Documento di Registrazione" made publicly available on December 23RD 2016, the Issuer qualifies as small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) pursuant to Article 1(1) (w-quarter) of the Consolidated Financial Act.