Banca Farmafactoring considers people to be the core of its activity and organisation, as they are the key asset to invest on and the factor that has made possible Banca Farmafactoring's growth and success and that will determine future ones.
Focus on people begins with caring for their working environment, and continues with:
- focus on the recruitment phases, where not only experience and professional expertise are assessed, but also the fact that the candidates' approach and culture are based on values and guidance principles inspiring the company;
- structuring of training programmes, aiming at guaranteeing not only mandatory training, but also development and valorisation of competences widely spread on one side, namely those of more general interest, and specific per sector of activity, reference context, title and individual growth need, on the other;
- involvement in innovative projects accompanying the business and organisational development, and the company's evolution;
- setting of development plans, some of which specifically addressed to the most junior resources, allowing to best express the different potentials and guaranteeing at the same time a development consistent with the company's needs and people's interests;
- management of a structured rewarding system, aiming at insuring, on the basis of merit based logics, appropriate rewards to employees, their performances, their precious contribution not only as individuals, but mostly as part of a wider team in which expertise diversities integrate and reciprocally value themselves in order to insure an excellent and cutting-edge client service.
Information Notice pursuant to article 13 of Legislative decree 196/2003
Dear Candidate, we hereby inform you that your personal data will be processed mainly by way of computer tools for the personnel recruitment and selection activities and will be used exclusively to contact you and schedule a first interview.